How To Replace Old Epoxy With New One Flooring In Your Restaurant: Step-By-Step Guide
Restaurant floors can be tricky, but they’re important too. In the right atmosphere, your restaurant floor can help create the right ambiance for your diners. It can also help to create a feeling of comfort and familiarity that encourages customers to return again.
If your restaurant does not have the best reputation for cleanliness, then it’s probably time for a refresh. New floors can help to encourage good hygiene and keep your patrons happy.
Types Of Flooring For Restaurants
There are many different types of flooring out there and they all have their advantages and disadvantages. If you’re considering a change, it’s important to know what you’re getting into.
- Hardwood flooring: Probably the most popular type of flooring in restaurants. It’s durable and long lasting, but it’s heavy and expensive. It’s very easy to clean and is resistant to damage from heavy objects (chairs, tables, etc).
- Engineered wood flooring: Not quite as durable as hardwood, but cheaper and lighter. It can be an attractive alternative to hardwood and is resistant to damage from heavy objects.
- Ceramic tile: Very durable and easy to clean, but it’s expensive and not as attractive as other flooring options.
- Laminate flooring: Similar to ceramic tile, but with a low-maintenance design. It’s quite affordable and durable.
- Carpet: Not the most durable flooring option, but it’s cheap and easy to clean.
There are many different types of floors you can use to improve the look of your restaurant when you plan to replace old epoxy with new one. The most popular choices for flooring in commercial buildings are tile, laminate, and hardwood. Each type of flooring has various features that make it perfect for your establishment.
Epoxy resin floors are not maintenance-free, and they can get damaged over time. Replacing it can help to improve the look of your restaurant, as well as make it easier to clean. Some shops will replace the old resin with a layer of epoxy vinyl. This is considered a “hybrid” flooring material, as it offers the durability of epoxy resin and the easy-maintenance features of vinyl.
Pros Of Different Flooring Materials
While there are lots of flooring options, each one is going to have specific features that make it perfect for certain types of establishments.
- Laminate: Easy to clean, inexpensive, and simple design.
- Engineered wood: Durable and easy to maintain, but is heavier than other flooring options.
- Hardwood: The most durable flooring option, but is expensive and difficult to clean.
- Ceramic tile: Easy to clean and durable. The only issue is the cost.
- Stone: A timeless look that will fit any type of establishment.
Looking to install a new flooring material? There are a lot of great options out there and it can be difficult to figure out which one is right for your restaurant. Luckily, you don’t have to choose from only one type of floor material.
You may get cleaning services for your restaurant, whether it’s a fine dining establishment or a fast food joint, by going here. This comprehensive cleaning service can help you keep your workplace clean and safe for both your clients and employees.